Bodegas Torres’ Visitor Centre is located in the heart of the Penedès appellation or ‘Denominación de Origen’. In this privileged setting the range of leisure activities on offer is as wide as the cultural activities. That’s why we’ve decided to propose activities compatible with our main interest: spreading the culture of wine.
The Torres family, devoted for generations to vine-growing and to wine culture, respects nature as one of its main priorities. Generation after generation, has passed down the secret of making great wines and the love of the land. This tradition and a vision for the future has transformed Torres into a renowned company whose products can now be found in more than 140 countries.
Torres invites you to experience the exciting world of wine! In a privileged environment in the heart of the Penedès, surrounded by vineyards and with a wide range of leisure and cultural possibilities for your spare time. Live the Torres Experience!
Departure to Montjuïc mountain.
Panoramic Olympic area and Royal Palace.
Start tour to Torres Wineries.
Arrive at Torres Wineries and start the Standard Winery Tour.
Enjoy an unforgettable visit to our wineries. Try the wines produced there, soak up the nature and relax while enjoying the world of wine. The visit to our winery is a leisure and cultural experience.
• Auditorium: Audiovisual presentation of the Torres family history and the winery, available in 16 languages, 6 simultaneously.
• Tunnel of the seasons: Multimedia experience with vineyard aromas
• Torres Train: Tour through the vineyards with audio-guide system
• Waltraud Celler: Without leaving the train, multi-sensorial visit inside the Waltraud Celler
• Wine tasting: A glass of Torres wine to savour the result of our history
• Wine shop: If you wish, when choosing a wine, one of our professionals can advise you.
• Other options: Winetasting course, VIP Tour, etc.
Return to Barcelona. Entrance to the city from Diagonal to Paseo de Gracia.
Panoramic view of La Pedrera and Casa Batlló.
Arrive at Plaça Catalunya.
* Final Free: We will provide you a small guide and map area (Ramblas, Columbus Monument, Barri Gotic, Cathedral, etc.).
Continued panoramic tour with our guides for Layetana, Paseo del Mar, Columbus Monument and finally Drassanes.
End of the line.
Bus service available throughout the itinerary.
English speaking guide
You will have a brochure detailing the itinerary of the tour in 6 languages ; Spanish, English, French, Italian, German and Russian.
Audiovisual presentation. Guided tour of the winery and estate. Wine tasting (+18 years old)
Adults: 39,90 €
Child (4 – 11 years)*: 34,90 €
Child under 4 years*: 6 €
* We can ask for passport or document. Children under 18 are prohibited the sale and consumption of alcohol.